Tuesday 3 April 2018

Sassy Planner spread

Hi everyone,

So how many Easter eggs did you get? Did you stuff yourselves silly with them. Of course I was good and only ate loads of them!!! So we off the Easter theme and this week I have a Sassy planner spread for you using Sassy Schoolgirl from A&MMemories.
The kit is actually sized for an Erin COndren planner but that's never a problem its easier to adapt it to fit any planner like my MAMBI that's quite a bit bigger but it worked really well. I love the colours on this kit to, right up my street!! Also you get lots of great and different skin tone Sassies included so great for anyone.

You can find the Sassy kit here at the store:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/580525666/weekly-kitprintable-planner-stickers?ref=shop_home_active_17

I also made an April dashboard using the April monthly kit
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/601124433/monthly-kitprintable-planner-stickers?ref=shop_home_active_9


Use this code in the store to get 15% off , and please mention me in the comments to.
HELENH15





3 comments: