Thursday 7 September 2017

Ashlee Toad Faerie

Hi buddies,

Today I'm doing a bit of fairy sharing, LOL I know you know I can't resist a fairy and this little beauty is no exception from Moonflower Digi Stamps this is Ashlee Toad Faerie.

You can find her here at the store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/235679520/ashlee-toad-faerie?ref=shop_home_active_5
I made a little garden scene for her using My Craft Artist and a digi kit.


So what do fairies eat I hear you asking well after some research this is what I can tell you:

The fairies’favorite foods include lemon jellybeans, peanut butter and marshmallow crème sandwiches, raspberries, powdered sugar puff pastries, homemade fudge, golden raisins, cherry chip loaf, pizza, salad, and snowflake fairy divinity. Fairies also like to drink root beer, flower nectar, iced coffee, hot chocolate, pomegranate juice, and iced tea



2 comments:

  1. Crafting fairies like medium skinny latte with sugar free caramel ;)

    She is totes gorg! Love the background :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete