Monday 17 April 2017

Peony Delight

Hello crafty buddies

I've got another new release from the lovely Conie Fong to share with you today. Peony Delight.She's drawn these beautiful Peonies and Lilac so beautiful.

I love peonies the flowers are so massive and such beautiful colours I used to have a really dark red on in my garden in house I live in a few years ago. I love lilac to as its attracts some lovely butterflies.

You can find the lovely image right here at the store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/511460814/sale-digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_2



Coloured with copics.
Red R14, R46, R59, R11
Pink RV66, RV06, RV904, RV02
Leaves G99, 94 and 21
Die cut from Tonic
Embossing folder from Couture Creations
Ribbon from my crafty stash










Why not join Conie's Facebook group to keep up with all the news?

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and beautifully coloured! I thought it was a tissue box at first! :D So blind!

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete